The benefits of using an umbrella company for contractors
There are many advantages to being employed by a longstanding and financially sound umbrella. An umbrella company for contractors gives you…..
- The security of being legally treated as an employee, with holiday pay and other employee benefits if applicable.
- You can claim for business expenses, but please see our expenses policy for more details.
- You can complete various temporary assignments, remain employed by us as an umbrella employee and claim travel expenses.
WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT BEING AN EMPLOYEE OF EXCHEQUER SOLUTIONS?
- As an employee of Exchequer Solutions you will be working for a long standing, financially sound company staffed by high calibre and experienced employees.
- You will enjoy the security of being employed, with holiday pay paid in accordance with working time legislation as well as statutory benefits (where the relevant criteria are met).
- By becoming an employee of Exchequer Solutions you are entitled to employment rights that you may not otherwise enjoy such as Holiday Pay, SSP, Pat/Mat Leave, etc (where the relevant criteria are met).
- Weekly pay on Fridays with text alerts & Email payslips.
Exchequer Solutions values its employees both in its head office and field based. As a minimum we will ensure you are paid promptly and accurately and will deal with any queries you may have in a professional and courteous manner.
We make our money by retaining a margin of £20 from the income we invoice our client for. If we invoice our client for less than £350 per week then we reduce our margin to £15; less than £100 we reduce our margin to £10; and less than £50 to £5. If this margin ever changes we promise to always agree this with you.
For further information regarding the above, please contact us on 01244 500 190 and ask to speak with the Registrations Department.
Your payroll contact (missing payments or late payments please contact): Lisa.Faulkner@Exchequersolutions.co.uk
01244 563 130